Relax, Refresh, and Rejuvenate – A private vacation rental with a spa overlooking the Galisteo Basin
Like the main house, Brenda and Jeffery built this adobe casita (little house) by hand. The walls are hard troweled plaster with traditional viga (natural beams) ceilings. Much of the lighting was hand made by Brenda.
Located just 25 minutes from Santa Fe and 45 minutes from Albuquerque on the Scenic and Historic Turquoise Trail www.turquoisetrail.org, Cerrillos and Madrid have become a Santa Fe destination all their own.
- Full kitchenette: dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, range, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, etc…
- Bottled water, coffee, tea, etc..
- Queen bed (extra pullout available)
- Linens, towels and robes provided
- Kiva fireplace
- Laundry (for 3 day rental or longer)
- Satellite television
- Spa (2 hours a day by reservation)
- Private entry
- Large covered portals (porches)
- Outdoor barbecue